100% Guilt-Free Spicy Red Curry Sauce
Is there anything better than a deliciously spicy red curry sauce to throw ontop of your favorite rice and gobble down like there is no tomorrow?!
One of our favorite dishes that we have made for years has been a curry spiced potato dish, its nothing fancy. It just some potoates, meat of choice, and curry spices! Now that is not what this recipe is about, that is the old style now that we have made our very own curry sauce! It is crazy good, and this serving amount will give us two full meals! I thought it would take quite a bit longer to produce, but it was less than 5 minutes before I could start mixing the paste into a sauce and get dinner ready. It is totally vegan and packed with so much flavor.
Its honestly very simple, you mix a large amount of ingredients together and poof its done. We used our Kitchenaid Food Processor because we find it better at breaking food down than our blender since it uses such a small amount of liquid to solids. After this you mix it with 1/2 cup of water and 1 7.4oz can of coconut milk and you have a curry!
- Spicy, Red and full of Curry Flavor
- A Beautiful Sauce
- The Easiest Curry Every Made!
- Totally Vegan
- Its Spicy Red Curry Sauce…YUM!
Spicy Red Curry Sauce
- 2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Corriander
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Peppercorns
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Whole Red Bell Pepper
- 2 Whole Red Chili Fresno/Red Jalapeno
- 1 Whole Lime Juiced
- 1 Stalk Lemongrass
- 4-6 Stalks Green Onions
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Inches Ginger
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Remove the dead tips and roots from the green onions, peel the skins from the garlic, cut the tops from the chilis, remove the skin from the ginger, and the top and seeds from the red bell pepper.
- Toss it all in your food processor!
- Blend on high or until all of the produce has broken down into a paste texture.
- To turn your paste into curry sauce, simply add a 7.4 oz can of condensed coconut milk and 1/2 cup of water, bring to a boil and then let simmer until it thickens. Spread on top of your favorite rice and bam!