Extremely Delightful Peanut Butter Cookies
Who doesn’t love a crumbling soft peanut butter cookies topped with just the right amount of sugar? You guessed right, everyone loves soft crumbly peanut butter cookies! Seriously, unless you have a peanut allergy…this has to be your jam. Maybe I’m just biased for my love of how the peanut butter lets the cookie retain its soft chewiness.
The signature part of a peanut butter cookie are the criss-cross fork marks. If you push down too hard they start to split a little and don’t look just right. However! that doesn’t affect the flavor of the cookies, just the beautiful appearance.
I would highly recommend making these peanut butter cookies, it took hours of testing and tasting. I can say the beat out any of the store bought cookies and have far less ingredients. Which means way less chances of adding crap to your body!
Here are some alternative options to help you make peanut butter cookies the way you like then. Some people like the crunch from crunchy peanut butter and others prefer a more natural peanut butter, below are just some tips to help you get it just right.
Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies!
You can simply change the peanut butter from creamy to crunchy and you get little bites of peanuts in there!
You can also add more peanuts if you like them extra crunchy by adding some unsalted peanuts to a ziplock bag (seal it) and smash around on it with the back of a spoon until you have small pieces to add into the batter!
Can you Freeze the PB Cookies?
You can indeed freeze peanut butter cookies. Make sure to properly label the bag and make sure to eat them within a couple of months.
I will always suggest to try and eat them fresh or before you are in need of freezing them!
Other Recipes you might enjoy!
This post may contain Affiliate Links, purchasing through my links means I get a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you!
Products I Suggest!
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 Cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1.5 Cups White Sugar Half a cup of the sugar is to roll the cookies in!
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk We used Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine your brown sugar, white sugar and peanut butter. (make sure to leave one half of the cup of white sugar separate for rolling the cookies in!)
- Mix until smooth and all the sugars have combined well with the peanut butter. Next, add your Vanilla Extract and mix until that has been incorporated.
- Add the flour, baking soda, almond milk and salt to your peanut butter mixture.
- Mix until the dough is almost crumbly.
- Form balls with your hands and coat in sugar.
- Place the balls on a baking sheet and press the tops with a fork to create a checkered pattern
- Bakes for 12-15 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Let rest for 10 minutes and enjoy!