Absolutely Delicious Dairy-Free Chocolate Cake (100% Vegan)
I love chocolate cake! I don’t know about you but its one of my favorite cakes, but we gave it up when we went dairy free! This is me getting it back!
Since we left the usual market of polluted foods and moved to trying to atleast know what we are putting in our bodies (not always healthy stuff!), and having to keep it dairy-free…..We have craved Chocolate Cake. Well mostly the wife, its her favorite cake and I won’t let us get the boxed crap.
So I was tasked with making a chocolate cake that didn’t taste like chalk and didn’t dry out. I recently got ahold of a Kitchenaide Stand Mixer..so of course I needed to break that in as well. So off to google and pinterest I went to find the perfect base. After a few attempts I think we got the mixture just perfect.
Dairy-Free Chocolate Cake is
Dairy Free Chocolate Cake
- Stand Mixer
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoon Distilled White Vinegar
- 2 Cups Water
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees
- Grease the Pan!
- Sift together your flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.Add your oil, vanilla extract, vinegar and water to the mix.Mix until smooth.
- Pour into a 9×13" pan and place in your oven for 40 minutes or until you can place a toothpick in the center and remove it without any cake sticking to it.
Check Out my Instagram!