Simple Delicious Blender Salsa
A Simple Addictive Blender Salsa that will kill at a get together!
I don’t know about you, but I am addicted to salsa! It often changes our weekly cuisine to tacos, tacos, and well more tacos. We have begun growing peppers inside and outside the house in hopes of making our own homegrown salsa soon. That is a month away and I am quite impatient, so it was time to plan a shopping trip and a recipe goal! So we set out this weekend to get all the ingredients we needed for this magical creation. It was way too delicious, and I might have eaten a cup of it…and a bag of chips. Don’t judge me, try it first!
We go through a ton of Hot sauces and Salsa every week. It is either a snack or an addition to a meal to HEAT IT UP! The prep work is quite easy and can be skipped with some canned products, but we loved the fresh taste and really wanted to practice our tomato coring. You can adjust the heat to be more intense by increasing the jalapenos or even branching out into other peppers.
The fun part about making your own salsa at home is getting creative. Have fun with your cooking! This is a general recipe I look at in terms of mixing things together now, its simple and taste good. However, I am guilty of using other peppers or changing quantities to meet what I am in the mood for!
Blender Salsa Is!
- Easy Salsa to make with just a blender.
- Simple Salsa but delicious.
- Impressively easy to make.
- Only takes two things! KNIFE/BLENDER!
- A simple and effective way to make a salsa.
Other Hot Stuff!
Simple Addictive Blender Salsa
- 1 1/2 Pounds Tomatoes
- 2 Whole Jalapenos
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1 Cup Cilantro
- 1 Whole Onion
- 1 Whole Poblano Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 Whole Limes
- Core and cut tomatoes in half, then place them in the food processor or blender
- Cut stems off of the jalapenos, then slice in half and place in the blender.
- Peel onion, cut off ends and quarter the onion and place it in your blender.
- Cut the stem off of the poblano pepper, then slice in half and place in the blender.
- Peel the cloves of garlic and place in the blender.
- Cut the stems off from the cilantro and add it to the blender.
- Add the salt, lime, cumin, and honey and Blend.
Check me Out on Instagram!